The 49ers are 0-2 in Kaepernick’s two starts against Seattle since he took over as the Niners’ starting quarterback last November. And it isn’t just that San Francisco lost both of those games – they were dominated and embarrassed as Seattle won those two games, both played at CenturyLink Field, by a combined score of 71-16.
Kaepernick is 32-of-64 for 371 passing yards, with only one touchdown and four interceptions against Seattle. The Week 2 game this season was among the worst games of Kaepernick’s young career, with three interceptions and a fumble in the 29-3 loss.
If Kaepernick can stop the Hawks today, then it would prevent them from winning the divisision. We think this game will be closer than the previous tests.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 21 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 49 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 51 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro