The Raiders say that quarterback Terrelle Pryor has a knee sprain. He was able to stay in the game in Oakland’s loss to the New York Giants.
It got worse during the week,” Pryor said after the game. “I want to play and help the team, but I just didn’t feel well today.”
He did an amazing job, but he could miss next weeks game. The team will need pryor healthy if they want to win.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 11 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone