I am not sure that Tamba Hali will be 100 percent, but he sure does feel that he will be back at full strength.
“I’ll be 100 percent,” he said after Friday’s practice. “I don’t like to say 100 percent but I’ve tested it out to where I can do what I like doing. The hardest thing about playing our position is rushing inside with a sore ankle. You don’t want to go in there because you don’t want to plant it. I’m able to do that. That’s allowing me to cut and change direction and sprint. I should be fine.”
Hali will be listed as 50-50 to play against the Broncos when the Chiefs issue their final injury report of the week later Friday. Justin Houston on the other hand will likely miss several weeks with a dislocated elbow.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 31 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 38 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 45 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 48 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 60 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone