When Roddy White was named 39th on NFL Network’s list of top 100 players, Sherman said White wasn’t deserving of a place on the list. That led to White saying that he doesn’t lose sleep over the idea of facing Sherman. White is expected to play this week after missing several weeks.
On Thursday, Richard Sherman was asked about the challenge of facing Roddy White, and his response was simple; “What Challenge?”. Then the media asked if the Seahawks would have more motivation for this game given what happened last season, Sherman said: “No, no. We are an 8-1 ballclub, they are a 2-6 ballclub.”
Sherman feels that they should have beaten the Falcons in January as well, when asked what that was like his response was:
“Frustration,” he said when asked his feeling as he walked off the field. “Frustration. Because we won and the score didn’t say we won. Yeah., we won. The scoreboard said differently, just like everybody thought the Bucs won last week but the scoreboard said different. Funny how that works, right?”
Richard Sherman is at it again, when will a player ever live up to the challenge? Sherman has become a lock down corner and continues to talk trash along the way.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Wow huge news twitter.com/davehydesports…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 6, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZorZZGk1X6
about 38 mins ago
- He is ballin too twitter.com/hoopanalysisne…
about 44 mins ago
- 64 players have opted out so far, 1 hour and a half left to do so. Will it break 75?
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:Why Would Top NFL Draft Prospects Play In 2020? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-dr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BB5VUSbIUL
about 53 mins ago