In the Detroit Lions’ Week 4 win over the Bears, Reggie Bush scampered for 139 yards. That is his 2013 highest running game. He ran all over the banged up Bears defense and Bush is excite to do it again.
“We feel like there is some room for us to take advantage of them in the run game.” Bush said, per the Detroit Free Press. “We just have to make sure we go in and play fundamentally sound.”
The Bears have one of the worst run defenses in the NFL. They rank 29th, giving up 127.5 yards per game on the ground. In last week’s victory over the Green Bay Packers, the Bears allowed rookie running back Eddie Lacy to go off for 150 yards and the team to gain 199 total on the ground. I expect Reggie Bush to go off this week.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Klay Thompson and Girlfriend Laura Harrier are Off to Cabo bit.ly/2SHcOPW
about 31 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Robbie Grimsley, S, North Dakota State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Caleb Harris, OT, North Greenville University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Charbel Dabire, DL, Wagner College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/charbe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jarell Addo @UMassAthletics DB training with my boy Sean Smith. This is a 45 inch vertical.His broad jump was 11… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone