I’ve watched every game this year of the Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. I honestly cannot see how the Denver Broncos will lose to the Kansas City Chiefs. The Kansas City Chiefs have been a great football team this year but have not really played anybody that is a winner.
A matter of fact, The Kansas City Chiefs have not played one team with a winning record this season, and almost lost to Buffalo Bills third string quarterbak Jeff Tuel. They will have to face the Denver Broncos in Milehigh Stadium which be a tough test. The altitude changes things quite a bit for quarterbacks and let’s just be honest the Kansas City Chiefs just have a manager not a quarterback.
If the Denver Broncos can somehow managed to keep The pressure slowed down by using slant routes and draw plays the Chiefs could be in for a long day. I don’t see how the Kansas City Chiefs can beat the Denver Broncos. The Denver Broncos should win this by 10 points plus.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 18 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 19 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 28 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro