I’ve watched every game this year of the Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. I honestly cannot see how the Denver Broncos will lose to the Kansas City Chiefs. The Kansas City Chiefs have been a great football team this year but have not really played anybody that is a winner.
A matter of fact, The Kansas City Chiefs have not played one team with a winning record this season, and almost lost to Buffalo Bills third string quarterbak Jeff Tuel. They will have to face the Denver Broncos in Milehigh Stadium which be a tough test. The altitude changes things quite a bit for quarterbacks and let’s just be honest the Kansas City Chiefs just have a manager not a quarterback.
If the Denver Broncos can somehow managed to keep The pressure slowed down by using slant routes and draw plays the Chiefs could be in for a long day. I don’t see how the Kansas City Chiefs can beat the Denver Broncos. The Denver Broncos should win this by 10 points plus.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/e0s4bLnO0U
about 7 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VOrANc46US
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Tevin Singleton, DB, Bowie State University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/40nnaEMtokY
about 43 mins ago