I’ve watched every game this year of the Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. I honestly cannot see how the Denver Broncos will lose to the Kansas City Chiefs. The Kansas City Chiefs have been a great football team this year but have not really played anybody that is a winner.
A matter of fact, The Kansas City Chiefs have not played one team with a winning record this season, and almost lost to Buffalo Bills third string quarterbak Jeff Tuel. They will have to face the Denver Broncos in Milehigh Stadium which be a tough test. The altitude changes things quite a bit for quarterbacks and let’s just be honest the Kansas City Chiefs just have a manager not a quarterback.
If the Denver Broncos can somehow managed to keep The pressure slowed down by using slant routes and draw plays the Chiefs could be in for a long day. I don’t see how the Kansas City Chiefs can beat the Denver Broncos. The Denver Broncos should win this by 10 points plus.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Chargers hire Brandon Staley as their head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/brando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XBQn5FuhPs
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Divisional Round MVP’s | Four players who stepped up to ensure their team won nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/taron-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:Dan Campbell expected to be the Lions new Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/dan-ca… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/23B4GJnNzb
about 26 mins ago
- Breaking: Saints are signing LB Wynton McManis to a futures deal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wynton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hoHtqfpWnN
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Chargers hire Brandon Staley as their head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/brando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xsmUh2FGqL
about 3 hours ago