Michael Vick has really never been in a predicament where he was a back-up, but on Thursday night in an interview Vick was asked numerous questions about his nagging hamstring as well as Nick Foles.
“In all honesty, in all fairness, how can you take a guy out of the game who’s been playing so well?” Vick said.
“I’ve been in this stage before, and I know what it’s like. I understand the position that this team is in, and the one thing I never want to do is be a distraction or put our team or our coaches in a position where they feel like they’re not doing the right thing or I feel like they’re not doing the right thing.
“I trust what’s going on, I enjoy being a part of it, I love the game of football in general. So it’s important to me to be there in support and be ready if my name and number is called again.”
I have to agree, and it is great to see that Vick is supporting the scheme of Chip Kelly and being a supportive back-up. At the end of the day, the Eagles are sitting in a pretty situation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The Most Underrated Waiver Wire Pickup in Week 2 of Fantasy Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/most-u… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:XFL Defensive Rankings after Week 3, BattleHawks are the top team nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/02/xfl-de… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Maurkice Pouncey regrets wearing Antwon Rose’s name on the back of his helmet nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/maurki…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:Report: Will Deion Sanders be the next head football coach at Jackson State University?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 17, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago