Michael Vick has really never been in a predicament where he was a back-up, but on Thursday night in an interview Vick was asked numerous questions about his nagging hamstring as well as Nick Foles.
“In all honesty, in all fairness, how can you take a guy out of the game who’s been playing so well?” Vick said.
“I’ve been in this stage before, and I know what it’s like. I understand the position that this team is in, and the one thing I never want to do is be a distraction or put our team or our coaches in a position where they feel like they’re not doing the right thing or I feel like they’re not doing the right thing.
“I trust what’s going on, I enjoy being a part of it, I love the game of football in general. So it’s important to me to be there in support and be ready if my name and number is called again.”
I have to agree, and it is great to see that Vick is supporting the scheme of Chip Kelly and being a supportive back-up. At the end of the day, the Eagles are sitting in a pretty situation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 21, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Imagine if Nick Sirianni could land Duce Staley as his assistant head coach and then land Anthony Lynn as his OC?
about 27 mins ago
- Remember a great head coach just has to be able to motivate and know when to intervene. He does not have to be a p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Anthony Lynn was Nick Sirianni's head coach in 2017. Lynn is now available and he is a very solid offensive mind.
about 33 mins ago
- I hope Nick Sirianni lands Anthony Lynn as his OC.
about 35 mins ago