A Matt Flynn homecoming with the Green Bay Packers has been a common topic of speculation. Now it’s reality.
NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Flynn is signing with the Packers, according to a source who has spoken to Flynn. The veteran quarterback likely will serve as a backup to Scott Tolzien when the Packers meet the New York Giants on Sunday.
That is huge news for Packers fans, I would not be surprised if John Skelton is signed as well tomorrow.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Tyson! twitter.com/PFF_AAF/status…
about 9 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I know one thing, I would not be near him twitter.com/apiecebyguy/st…
about 10 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 41 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago via Twitter Web Client