Nate Burleson broke two bones in his left arm in a single-car accident Sept. 24 when he tried to save two pizzas from sliding off his passenger seat.
He’s missed the last seven games, but returned to practice on a limited basis after the bye and has worked with the first-team offense all week.
“I don’t want to give away too much, but things are looking up for Nate Burleson,” Burleson said after practice today. “Catching some balls, getting high fives. My friends are talking to me again. Things are finally looking up. That pizza set me back, man.”
Stafford will be happy to get Burleson back and with the way the Bucs are playing right now, the Lions are going to want Burleson back to full speed.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jake Wood, WR, Nichols College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/jake-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bQXkXiuJOk
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- One trade I could see happening is Vernon Hargreaves to the Cardinals for Robert Nkemdiche. Arians and Keim have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I need yall to do me a favor and go follow my boys on IG! They are amazing and will be helping Draft Diamonds with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro