Jonathan Martin might have been bullied, but today he hurt himself in my opinion worse than quiting on his team. I have been in football for a long time now, and to hear someone admit they are co-operating in telling information on his teammates, is wrong. It will be hard to have someone in any locker room trust him after this. Just my opinion, but here was his statement.
“Today’s meeting is consistent with my commitment to cooperate with the NFL’s investigation into my experience as a player on the Miami Dolphins,” Martin said. “Although I went into great detail with Mr. Ted Wells and his team, I do not intend to discuss this matter publicly at this time.
“I do, however, look forward to speaking directly with (team owner) Stephen Ross, (CEO) Tom Garfinkel and the Dolphins organization at the appropriate time. This is the right way to handle the matter. Beyond that, I look forward to working through the process and resuming my career in the National Football League.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 7 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 15 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 20 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 38 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro