Johnny Manziel will announce before Texas A&M’s bowl game whether he will enter the 2014 NFL draft, Aggies coach Kevin Sumlin said Friday.
Sumlin said on ESPN Radiothat he has not yet talked to the Heisman-winning quarterback about his decision, but said he will make sure the star quarterback would be well aware of his opportunities.
“We haven’t had that conversation,” Sumlin said. “My job is to get him all the facts that we can get him. We’ll have that discussion after the Missourigame, certainly during the bowl preparation. I’m sure the announcement will be made at that time.”
Texas A&M concludes its regular season Nov. 30 at Missouri, and the earliest bowl affiliated with the SEC is Dec. 30.
I personally think Johnny Manziel should come out because right now he is currently a top 120 player in the NFL Draft.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- In Case You Missed the Knockout of the Year: Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Model Maria Perez, DaBaby’s Posse Viciously Attacks Overzealous Fan & Orioles Infielders Made One Of The Worst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:Peyton Manning to the Jets as a GM could happen? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/peyton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Mdz1A0vzj4
about 7 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicked right | Greatest Knockout? youtu.be/57SA3-47k9w
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- Still missing, please share twitter.com/ayyynisaaa/sta…
about 8 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone