Former five-time NFL Pro Bowler, two-time Super Bowl champion and television sports analyst Todd Christensen died Wednesday morning during surgery at a local hospital.
Christensen, who has battled liver disease and other serious illnesses in recent years, was 57 years old.
Christensen was a four-year starting running back at BYU from 1974-77 before embarking on a standout NFL career as a tight end, primarily for the Oakland Raiders.
Sad day in the NFL, Please pray for yhe Christensen family.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 31 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 41 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 51 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT