Today ESPN’s Ed Werder reporting that the Cowboys fear Lance Dunbar will require season-ending surgery on his injured knee. Dunbar was originally believed to have suffered only a left knee hyperextension. He underwent a late-Friday MRI on the joint, however, and the results must have shown a ligament tear of some sort.
Per Cowboys.com’s Bryan Broaddus, it’s a torn “posterior lateral corner” in the knee, if that is the case, Dunbar will definitely need surgery. Dunbar was impressive yesterday on Turkey Day. The Cowboys love his change of pace style, but will miss him if he is out for a long period of time.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 43 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 51 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 53 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone