Melvin Ingram looked comfortable maneuvering through individual drills with his San Diego Chargers teammates Wednesday as he practiced with the team for the first time this season.
Ingram is still rehabbing from surgery to repair a torn ACL in his left knee that occurred in May and remains on San Diego’s physically unable to perform list. The Chargers have until Dec. 10 to decide whether to add Ingram to the active roster or place him on the reserve PUP list for the remainder of the season.
“Mentally I’m strong,” Ingram said. “I just feel like if the trainers say I’m ready to go out there, then I’m ready and I’m going to go full speed. If I’m going to get hurt, then God already has that written into my plans.”
Ingram is a very solid and sound pass rusher. He is going to be a huge boost for the Bolts, especially with Corey Luiget playing as well as he is. This Chargers team could be scary in a couple weeks. Just imagine if Dwight Freeney was still healthy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I am 65 followers away from 100k when we get there we will be doing a giveaway. Certified Autographed Steve Largen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- When we hit 100k on this account I will do a giveaway. I will give away an certified autographed Steve Largent Jer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- I need some help y’all. I need to get my writers follower count up. @JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- I need one of these!! Even though I live in Florida! It is dope twitter.com/donyprime/stat…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:College Gridiron Showcase Director of Scouting Mike Rittelman sits down with Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago