Melvin Ingram looked comfortable maneuvering through individual drills with his San Diego Chargers teammates Wednesday as he practiced with the team for the first time this season.
Ingram is still rehabbing from surgery to repair a torn ACL in his left knee that occurred in May and remains on San Diego’s physically unable to perform list. The Chargers have until Dec. 10 to decide whether to add Ingram to the active roster or place him on the reserve PUP list for the remainder of the season.
“Mentally I’m strong,” Ingram said. “I just feel like if the trainers say I’m ready to go out there, then I’m ready and I’m going to go full speed. If I’m going to get hurt, then God already has that written into my plans.”
Ingram is a very solid and sound pass rusher. He is going to be a huge boost for the Bolts, especially with Corey Luiget playing as well as he is. This Chargers team could be scary in a couple weeks. Just imagine if Dwight Freeney was still healthy.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Houston Texans draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can turn the Texans around - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/housto… #NFLDraft
about 20 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Reggie White Jr., WR, Monmouth University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/reggie… #NFLDraft
about 21 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:Birmingham Iron mount come from behind victory against the Salt Lake City Stallions nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/birmin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Marquise Brown NFL draft profile | The Draft Wire via @thedraftwire draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/02/16/mar…
about 24 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Yodny Cajuste NFL draft profile | The Draft Wire via @thedraftwire draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/02/17/201…
about 25 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone