The Bills are the only team in the league with two rushers over 500 yards in Fred Jackson (591) and C.J. Spiller (507). The Falcons are 28th in the league against the run, surrendering 130 rushing yards per game. So, Sunday will pose quite a challenge for the defense.
“C.J. Spiller is very fast, and we’ve got to make sure that we set the edge,” Falcons coach Mike Smith said. “He can get up in the hole and he can bounce out very quickly. Fred Jackon is a stronger running back, but he has some escape ability as well. So it’s going to be important for us to make sure that we leverage the ball from outside in because we don’t want them to circle the wagons. We want to make sure that we keep them hemmed in.”
You can expect a huge game from C.J. Spiller who always seems to run well in the dome. I think the Bills should win this game, but playing in Toronto has some major disadvantages. At the end of the day, if the Bills want to move on to the playoffs they are going to need to win this game tomorrow.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Larry Rountree III, RB, University of Missouri nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/larry-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Boom twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/st…
about 8 mins ago
- Cardinals QB Kyler Murray did not participate in open practice this morning (Injury Update) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- We always have been! A Red White and Blue Zone! #GoBills twitter.com/chrishorvatits…
about 27 mins ago
- Rex Burkhead tweets he will be back in 2021 after suffering an ACL injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rex-bu… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YxF9KxWdNE
about 28 mins ago