Tonight the Cincinnati Bengals lost more than just the game. They lost their best defensive football player in Gino Atkins.
Bengals’ head coach Marvin Lewis confirmed after the 22-20 defeat to the Dolphins that Geno Atkins has suffered an ACL injury.
In the second quarter Atkins right knee twisted as he collapsed to the turf. Atkins needed assistance as he walked off the field and was put on a cart and taken to the locker room.
This is a major blow to the Bengals and their defense. Someone else is going to have to step up and take the place for the injured Atkins.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Sean McVay Reveals How He Coped After Super Bowl Loss bit.ly/2WlpHAi
about 15 mins ago via IFTTT
- Senior Executive Who Represents Giannis Rips Drake for Trolling Bucks Star bit.ly/2X29XPU
about 25 mins ago via IFTTT
- Polish Boxer Ewa Brodnicka Totally Game for Playboy Shoot bit.ly/2VTWlJY
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- Nationals LF Juan Soto Immediately Goes Deep after Keith Hernandez Says He Isn’t a Home Run Hitter bit.ly/2JBdCkD
about 45 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for May 22, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro