Fact:and COMBINED have faced one winning team ( ). We’re going all-access on their matchup this weekend.
This stat is shocking, because these teams are 17-1 combined. That is pretty amazing, but this week people are expecting a very solid game, in which I still consider is the game of the year, but are these teams overrated?
People are complaining right now that the Buffalo Bills GM and Owner have approached the leagues offices. They are saying because of schedule strength and teams coming off of byes they have the toughest schedule. The Bills also have only one home game in December which is usually the Bills strong point, because they are already acclimated to the weather. Well folks, the Chiefs and Broncos schedule will not be any harder.
The Chiefs will only have three winning record teams for the rest of the season as they have, and two are Denver:
San Diego Chargers
The Broncos only have three teams as well and two are the Chiefs:
I can say this, if both of these teams don’t win 14 games each they are overrated.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good Luck Brother! twitter.com/kkirb77/status…
about 33 mins ago
- We will post it on the website @Gil_Brandt Let me know, We can do a guest post! I think it would be amazing twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/sta…
about 39 mins ago
- NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Charles Westbrook, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/charle…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago