The Seahawks have the league’s best record after 11 games. That’s it. In the past three seasons, how many teams with the best record after 11 games have advanced to the Super Bowl? Zero. Houston (10-1) couldn’t do it last season. Green Bay (11-0) couldn’t do it in 2011. New England and Atlanta, both 9-2, couldn’t do it in 2010.
The Seahawks are the healthiest they’ve been all season. Coach Pete Carroll has been careful to put his team in position to peak at the right time. This is a young team that should have plenty of gas left.
“I feel like we’ve accomplished a lot to get to this point in some regards,” Carroll said. “And in other regards, we haven’t done anything yet.’’
I still cannot see how the Seahawks cannot get to the Super Bowl, I don’t know what team will compete with them in the NFC.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 21 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 22 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 30 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro