Adrian Peterson backed up Christian Ponder a few weeks ago and claimed that he believed Christian gave them the best chance to win. This week Peterson gave Ponder another vote of confidence.
“I don’t feel like last week I was as consistent as I needed to be, but it doesn’t show up as much because I’m not throwing the ball 30 times,” Peterson said. “When you’re inconsistent at quarterback and you get it picked off, that stuff gets highlighted. As a running back, when you miss a hole, it gets overlooked at times. I’m not as critical of the quarterback position because I know how much comes with it and I know how much scrutiny comes with it and how they are viewed in the public eye.”
Peterson is a great running back, and I totally agree with him, the Vikings need to just ride with Ponder. It will be the best chance to win at this point. I still think Leslie Frazier should be fired though.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tiki Barber agrees with the Giants trading Odell Beckham Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/odell-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 23 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Draymond Green’s Son Is No Longer Allowed to Watch the NBA After Developing This Bad Habit bit.ly/2X1MP3K
about 44 mins ago via IFTTT
- XFL Diamonds: Potential Prospects for the XFL 2020 – Defensive Front 7 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/xfl-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Constructive Dismissal Solicitor– Employment Law Compensation Claims bit.ly/30wtI3Z
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: James Robinson, RB, Illinois State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/james-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro