Seahawks have an easy schedule the rest of the year and to be honest they should be able to sweep the board. If the Seahawks get Percy Harvin back at full strength can a team actually beat them? The Seahawks and Broncos look like the teams to beat right now in the NFL.
Seattle’s remaining schedule is rather simple starting Monday with the St. Louis Rams minus Sam Bradford.
The next several games seem to be a walk in the park as well. They will play Tampa Bay, Atlanta who is banged up and the Vikings.
They go on a bye to get two weeks to prepare for New Orleans high powered attack. Then the Seahawks will face their rival San Francisco 49ers in San Fran before finishing the season with three simple games.
The Hawks will face the Giants, the Cardinals and finish the season resting against the St. Louis Rams. Right now the Seahawks are 6-1 without Percy Harvin. When Harvin comes back the team finally gets a true number 1 wide out, which should land them a first round bye in the playoffs.
It will be tough to beat the Seahawks who should get homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, Get ready Peyton.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 24 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 33 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 44 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 56 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT