Clint Bruce, a former member of SEAL Team 5, addressed the Cardinals before Wednesday’s practice, their last of the bye week.
“Hopefully we reload, come back Monday for a great practice and don’t be ‘the guy,'” Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said. “Too many times when a guy gets a day off, he gets tazed in Miami, South Beach or something. We don’t want any of that stuff. We don’t need any distractions. That was the message.”
The players were able to get a very good message today from Clint Bruce. Bruce explained how preparing himself for both football and war were comparable.
Bruce’s “resting or reloading” mentality hit home for the Cardinals, who are 4-4 and still in contention for a wild-card berth.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- In Case You Missed the Knockout of the Year: Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Model Maria Perez, DaBaby’s Posse Viciously Attacks Overzealous Fan & Orioles Infielders Made One Of The Worst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:Peyton Manning to the Jets as a GM could happen? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/peyton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Mdz1A0vzj4
about 7 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicked right | Greatest Knockout? youtu.be/57SA3-47k9w
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- Still missing, please share twitter.com/ayyynisaaa/sta…
about 8 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone