Steve Smith just moved up my all tine favorite list. This rant was the best in a while.
“I got a (pass interference) penalty, which is very interesting,” Smith said Monday, via The Charlotte Observer. “I got leg-humped and hugged a few times. Being a pretty good flag football player, I think I got my flag pulled on my jersey a few times. I would say pretty much, I take that one on the chin and just say it was me. I’ve got to play better.”
Smith went on to talk trash about a play made by Patrick Peterson that was clearly a pass interference.
“It was pass interference in Mexico, Europe, rugby — in pretty much every other sport but in Arizona yesterday,” Smith said. “But then when I pushed off, it was pass interference.”
Smith clearly doesn’t care if his comments draw a fine from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
“To be honest, I make enough money where if Roger wants to fine me, he can,” Smith said. “But I really think that referee probably was the sorriest referee that I have ever met.”
“When I dove for the first down (and) he was standing right there, he didn’t even acknowledge — he received a check that day and I hope he feels good. He was terrible. He was garbage.”
I feel bad for Dan Ferrell the ref, but that rant was amazing.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 46 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 56 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT