The San Francisco 49ers have officially made the call for their 53rd roster spot. The team announced they activated rookie defensive tackle Quinton Dial from the Reserve/Non-Football Injury list. Dial underwent surgery on a turf toe injury shortly after the end of his college career, and was placed on the NFI list at the start of training camp. He began practicing on Tuesday, and is likely to dress for his first NFL game on Sunday.
The 49ers are activating Dial because of Glenn Dorsey’s hamstring injury. Dial was a standout for Alabama and was a participant in the Raycom All Star Classic last year in Montgomery, Alabama. Congrats to Dial, he hopefully will get to play this weekend.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 28 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 37 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro