Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Lawrence Timmons was an animal last Sunday, piling up a team-high 17 tackles en route to a 19-16 victory over the Baltimore Ravens. Even more impressive is the fact that Timmons turned in such a stellar performance despite breaking his left hand sometime in the second half according to steelers.com.
“Lawrence Timmons broke his left hand. That’s been casted. He is ready to go,” according to head coach Mike Tomlin. . “That happened late in the third or early in the fourth quarter of the game. He was able to finish. We fixed it. He has full mobility in all of his fingers, but it has been secured with a cast.”
With that being said it looks the Florence, South Carolina native will be back and ready for action this week. You have to love players with heart.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Aaron Watson Jr , CB, North Greenville University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom INterview youtu.be/YWr_pX6aROk
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago