The Seattle Seahawks held Percy Harvin out of practice Wednesday because he was “a little sore,” according to coach Pete Carroll.
Harvin practiced last week on a limited basis and hasn’t played since having hip surgery in August.
The Seahawks could really use Harvin now after Sidney Rice was lost for the season on Monday with a torn ACL.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Gotta love it. WE are breaking records twitter.com/pfref/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- That was a sack, his knee was down
about 13 mins ago
- I am super excited to see what Brian Daboll is going to dial up. So far this is the same team that takes their foot off the gas
about 15 mins ago
- Jalen Hurts is in the game for Carson Wentz
about 30 mins ago
- Rams are back and boy the Bills look lost on defense
about 32 mins ago