The Seattle Seahawks held Percy Harvin out of practice Wednesday because he was “a little sore,” according to coach Pete Carroll.
Harvin practiced last week on a limited basis and hasn’t played since having hip surgery in August.
The Seahawks could really use Harvin now after Sidney Rice was lost for the season on Monday with a torn ACL.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Nationals LF Juan Soto Immediately Goes Deep after Keith Hernandez Says He Isn’t a Home Run Hitter bit.ly/2JBdCkD
about 11 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for May 22, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 16 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Nikolas Ricks, OLB, University of Central Missouri nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nikola… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Rico Kennedy Jr., OLB, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/rico-k… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mckinley Habersham Jr., RB, Albany State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/mckinl… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro