Last week Lions center Dominic Raiola was in the media, but not on the good side of it. Raiola was in the funny papers, after making very offensive comments to the Wisconsin band members.
Well he was at it today again, but this time his enemy was not a tuba player but Instead it was Roger Goodell and the NFL. Raiola’s teammate was fined 31,500 dollars for a hit that would have been legal if it was any other player.
“It’s ridiculous,’’ Raiola said. “The guy is violent, football is a violent game. I don’t think you can ever make hitting somebody soft. It’s ridiculous. I’ve got nothing more to say about it. I saw the play on the sideline, it’s not on purpose, it’s ridiculous.’’
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Pittsburg State basketball star Marquell Nolan shot and killed at Youth Football Game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Desean Jackson Injury Update; Potential concussion and knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Week 7 Injury Review; Updates on the wide receivers in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Week 7 Injury Review; Updates on the running backs in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Surprising Draft picks in recent memory nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SNduRLkOtd
about 57 mins ago