New York Jets wide receiver Santonio Holmes (hamstring) officially is out again and will miss the matchup with the Bengals.
Early this year Holmes was getting criticized badly because of his injury. He had been cleared by the doctors but remained out for weeks after being cleared. Well it sounds now like he is once again not in a hurry to get back on the field.
I don’t understand why the Jets keep him around. I would cut him, they are playing well without him. He is nothing more than a cancer in the locker room.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Sean McVay Reveals How He Coped After Super Bowl Loss bit.ly/2WlpHAi
about 15 mins ago via IFTTT
- Senior Executive Who Represents Giannis Rips Drake for Trolling Bucks Star bit.ly/2X29XPU
about 26 mins ago via IFTTT
- Polish Boxer Ewa Brodnicka Totally Game for Playboy Shoot bit.ly/2VTWlJY
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- Nationals LF Juan Soto Immediately Goes Deep after Keith Hernandez Says He Isn’t a Home Run Hitter bit.ly/2JBdCkD
about 46 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for May 22, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro