Peyton Manning is playing like a man possesed this year and tomorrow it should only get better.
Peyton has 20 passing touchdowns this season already and only one interception. The team has been putting up crazy points and are averaging 46 a game.
Tomorrow the Jacksonville Jaguars are up next and they have been horrible. The big question is can Peyton and the Broncos score 60? If they can that number will average over 50 points a game.
It will also be the first time ever a team scored more than 50 points in three straight games.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 11 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 12 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 21 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro