Peyton Manning is playing like a man possesed this year and tomorrow it should only get better.
Peyton has 20 passing touchdowns this season already and only one interception. The team has been putting up crazy points and are averaging 46 a game.
@AdamSchefter: Broncos are now averaging 46 points per game – 16 points per game better than the NFL’s No. 2-rated scoring team, the Dallas Cowboys.
Tomorrow the Jacksonville Jaguars are up next and they have been horrible. The big question is can Peyton and the Broncos score 60? If they can that number will average over 50 points a game.
It will also be the first time ever a team scored more than 50 points in three straight games.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: An early look at the week 7 injury report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/juHAy4bXqe
about 34 mins ago
- Week 7 IDP Report ift.tt/3m2OBhp
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Bargain Bin Shopping: 10 practice squad players that every team needs to consider poaching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/hf-_t7tvjE0
about 1 hour ago