The Cowboys racked up 522 offensive yards, including 506 by the pass with three different receivers going over 100 yards, and not one of them was named Miles Austin.
The Dallas Cowboys have young receivers who are stepping up and really making Miles Austin expendable.
Today Miles Austin practiced for the second straight day and it appears the veteran wide receiver should be able to play Sunday night against the Redskins after missing two straight games with another hamstring injury.
Thats the biggest problem with Austin, he is always hurt. If the Cowboys could pick up a mid round pick for Miles Austin why shouldnt they do it? With all these wide receivers getting injured in the NFL, there should be suitors.
If Dallas is smart they will showcase him and try to trade him. If Terrence Williams keeps playing the way he has been, they honestly do not need Miles.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Let me rephrase this so the Eagles did request to interview Bienemy twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 20 mins ago
- So the Eagles did interview Eric Bienemy https://t.co/Z2voJNsySG
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago