Browns offensive coordinator Norv Turner believe the trade rumors surrounding wide receiver Josh Gordon are affecting him according to Akron-Beacon.
“I would hope not, but I’m realistic to know that it does,” Turner said Thursday before practice. “He’s a young guy. He’s not very experienced. He wasn’t the go-to guy as a young player, so this is all a new thing for him. I think when you add those things to it, it can affect him. Obviously, we’re doing our best to focus and let him understand that he’s our guy, and we want him to be as good as he can get”.
Gordon told media on Wednesday that he is sick of the speculation about the trade. Reports continue to surface but I highly doubt the Browns trade him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- We are excited to announce our partnership with former CFL scout @coach_vannett He will be breaking down several of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- Trenchmen’s Corner| Quinn Meinerz Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Britt Reid is still a free man and we need to step in, A 5 year old girl could have permanent brain damage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago