Well Bengals fans, it looks like it could be getting better for you. Even though anything is possible on Sunday, I think the Bengals should be able to get a win in week 6 against the Buffalo Bills. Today the Bills called up Thad Lewis from their practice squad and named him starter.
While this may surprise many around the league, it doesn’t surprise Bills fans. We are content with losing and wouldn’t want to change that tradition, SMH. Well Thad Lewis is better than Pat White who they brought in for a workout over the weekend. White left with out a contract as well as Dennis Dixon. The Bills were hoping to hear something from Josh Freeman, but that fell through. So the Bills will now rely on Thaddeus Lewis who was a former Duke Blue Devil gun slinger. Lewis has started one game in his career, and that was last year for the Browns, where he went 22-32 for 200 plus yards for 1 touchdown and 1 interception. The game was against the Steelers and Lewis lost 24-10.
It is not looking good for the Bills, but the Bengals better not overlook the Bills. Their defense has been pretty solid this year at times, and it looks like the Bills will get Stephon Gilmore, Ron Brooks and Jairus Byrd back this week, if Byrd is not traded before the deadline.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Josh Gordon is back!! He signed with Fan Controlled Football League to play with Johnny Football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamond Free Agent Interview: Ryan Mueller, Pass Rusher nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ryan-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- It is between the Bills and Packers twitter.com/jjwatt/status/…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III was found dead at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III has passed away at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago