Well Bengals fans, it looks like it could be getting better for you. Even though anything is possible on Sunday, I think the Bengals should be able to get a win in week 6 against the Buffalo Bills. Today the Bills called up Thad Lewis from their practice squad and named him starter.
While this may surprise many around the league, it doesn’t surprise Bills fans. We are content with losing and wouldn’t want to change that tradition, SMH. Well Thad Lewis is better than Pat White who they brought in for a workout over the weekend. White left with out a contract as well as Dennis Dixon. The Bills were hoping to hear something from Josh Freeman, but that fell through. So the Bills will now rely on Thaddeus Lewis who was a former Duke Blue Devil gun slinger. Lewis has started one game in his career, and that was last year for the Browns, where he went 22-32 for 200 plus yards for 1 touchdown and 1 interception. The game was against the Steelers and Lewis lost 24-10.
It is not looking good for the Bills, but the Bengals better not overlook the Bills. Their defense has been pretty solid this year at times, and it looks like the Bills will get Stephon Gilmore, Ron Brooks and Jairus Byrd back this week, if Byrd is not traded before the deadline.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 51 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT