• Name: Ali Ali-Musa
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 290
• Position: DT,NT,DE
• College: University of Massachusetts Amherst
• Twitter: @Musa_LoudBomb
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Annandale located in Virginia. I love it here because it is a very diverse, you can meet all kinds of people from a variety of backgrounds.
List these three order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film the reason i picked this first is because you can see everything from your technique and how your opponents move and think. strength and conditioning the reason i picked this is because this takes you very far on how hard your work in preparing yourself for anything and practice is just as import as both of them because without it you cant execute plays properly.
What do you worry about, and why?
• What I worry about is not being great at anything I do and not able to help my family and friends with anything they need, the reason is to hold myself to a high standard and even though I meet the standard I always feel I can do more.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed a test to pass this class, which i needed for my degree it hurt but it also showed me that i needed to study harder. With that in mind i buckled down and made sure i passed the class at the end of the semester.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is to keep the energy high and in a positive outlook.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Nick Fitzgerald
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a social worker or if I could pick it would be a chef
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first with that the desk will be cleaned as well and my car will be always clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member not to say i don’t care about other people its just i hold family to a higher state of well being.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• i would be Huey Freeman because he is for the people and wants what is best for his family and culture and he also knows martial arts, which is very cool to me.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was when I graduated high school and didn’t know what I was going to do next I didn’t want to be those athletes who were amazing in high school and just became a hometown hero. I overcame it all with perseverance I kept looking for places where I could play football and get a great education, which led me too Nassau CC.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• i would say when i first came to America from Africa i couldn’t speak English very well so it was hard to communicate with people.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I slammed the FIU running back on his head everyone had their jaws dropped in the pictures.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I Do This by Nipsey Hussle R.I.P
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• physical wise my best trait is i have a motor and can play numerous snaps on the field and non-physical i would say not allowing things get to me.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Nipsey Hussle I would just like a conversation with him about life.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would call it OASIS.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• My Man Rasul Dougles they need to make him a starter already he is balling.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, being liked means they can change the way they feel about you but when they respect you that means they hold you in high regards.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Even though he didn’t get a chance and i hope he does is is Shawn Oakman i felt for him because he got his dream taken away from him by a selfish person.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Winning is good but I hate to lose even though a loss is a lesson on what to do better I just hate the way it feels.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would say my Mother she has been through so much and is still resilient and keeps a positive outlook.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jalin Burrell, CB, University of New Mexico nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jalin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- DeAndre Hopkins’ Ex-Girlfriend Amina Blue Gave Birth bit.ly/2KMvvy3
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Didn’t Receive Alabama Degree Because of Ridiculous Balance on Student Account bit.ly/2UOqOZh
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Snoop Dogg NSFW Rant on Clippers Following Blowout Loss To Warriors bit.ly/2Iw7aea
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Meaning they will take a TE later in the draft! twitter.com/tcbills_astro/…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone