Terrelle Pryor is symptom-free and will start Sunday night’s Week 5 game against the Chargers. I am exited for Pryor, because he has been pretty surprising this year. Pryor will lead the Raiders into their 11:35 game against the Chargers which will be aired on the NFL Network.
Pryor has been putting up at least 18 points a week in Fantasy. If you need a fantasy quarterback because of injuries or bye week, Pryor is a very good stop gap quarterback.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jalin Burrell, CB, University of New Mexico nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jalin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- DeAndre Hopkins’ Ex-Girlfriend Amina Blue Gave Birth bit.ly/2KMvvy3
about 47 mins ago via IFTTT
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Didn’t Receive Alabama Degree Because of Ridiculous Balance on Student Account bit.ly/2UOqOZh
about 57 mins ago via IFTTT
- Snoop Dogg NSFW Rant on Clippers Following Blowout Loss To Warriors bit.ly/2Iw7aea
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Meaning they will take a TE later in the draft! twitter.com/tcbills_astro/…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone