NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Chazz Middlebrook, RB, MacMurray College
- Chazz Middlebrook
- MacMurray College
What is your name?
- Chazz Middlebrook.
Where did you play College Football?
- MacMurray College.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 5’6″ 200lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Just football and wrestling!
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Nicholas Morrow (former Greenville University LB/DB; current Oakland Raider).
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Yes, I’ll listen to anything really whether it’s Lil Wayne, j Cole , Kendrick Lamar just depends on what I’m in the mood to hear.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
Who is your role model & why?
- I would say my big brother, because he’s always striving to be the best he can be and whenever I’m around him it always pushes me to be the best I can be he’s a dedicated hard worker and I look up to him for that.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- Favorite class would be all if the ASL (American Sign Language) classes I took here at Mac least favorite would be the math class I took freshman year of college.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Just the memories I’ve made with the people I’ve met throughout college.
Why do you wear #28?
- Number that was given to me when I arrived at Mac.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- The Eagles have always been my favorite team, were the first team I watched on tv play, my favorite player would be Brian Westbrook I just love his style of play.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron?
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- The movie would be The Wedding Ringer the character to play me would be Kevin Hart!
If you could have dinner with three (3) people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Obama, Will Smith, my Grandpa.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- I would want to meet Martin Luther King, he was such an inspiration to people all over It would be an honor to meet him.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- The Hulk! Because who wouldn’t want to be able to transform into a giant beast!
What is your definition of hard work?
- Dedication, pushing through any obstacles you face to reach your goal no matter how long it takes.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Time management!
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Go above and beyond in the classroom.
What is the best part of your hometown, Jacksonville, IL?
- The people in the community and having three colleges in town.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
- I just finished The Following on Netflix which I highly recommend!
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Probably go play some recreational basketball.
If you could meet any NFL DL/LB/DB, past or present, in the hole & run over them; who would it be & why?
- Ray Lewis because he is known for being a run stopper and filling gaps, one of the greatest to do it!
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete at MacMurray College?
- Being able to be a part of and contribute to the transformation of have a losing season to coming out with back to back winning season with all my teammates to End my year here at Mac.
If you could give the 32 NFL teams three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Chazz Middlebrook, what would they be?
- Hardworker, Accountable, Playmaker.