- Name: Colby Cooper
- Position: WR / RS
- College: University of Charleston
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- Twitter: c_coop3
- Instagram: 6.worldwide_
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2023 NFL Draft?
- The numbers speak for themselves. I score touchdowns. For every 4 receptions, I make there’s a TD
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- They should know that I’m always putting the team first NO MATTER WHAT under any circumstances. I’ve never cared about individual accolades because we all know what the ultimate goal is.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation considering my mom is a survivor. There’s still a lot of work to be done though when it comes to treating patients.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best “advice” I’ve ever received was shown to me rather than told. Watching my dad be a man. Raise three boys, all of who went to college. The little things he does as a man/father. And my mom. Beating breast cancer, also raising three boys, and still being able to work and provide. They have both overcome so many obstacles, so it allows me to see that regardless of circumstances life goes on and you gotta push through. Never give up.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Kobe Bryant
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Donnie Mccollister, by far one of the best if not the best offensive lineman in the MEC.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who are loud for no reason.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My hardest moment was having shoulder surgery. Never thought I’d get back to where I am today. It was my first and only surgery and I didn’t know how it would turn out.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Crackers and hummus (don’t judge)
What is the best part of football?
- Winning championships. Building friendships that’ll last forever, literally, whether it’s with coaches or players.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I score the football in all phases of the game.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Cooper Kupp, I’m triple crown material.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Kobe, Brady, Warren Buffet