- Name: Bronson Massie
- Position: Defensive End
- College: Kansas State University
- Height: 6”4
- Weight: 255
- Twitter: _DREAMENANLITY
- Instagram: Dc_forlife94
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My versatility, I can rush the passer and play run defense I have a natural ability that you can’t coach. I also have character and passion and am willing to make people around me better.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 5 years old flag football!
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I hate losing and love to compete and I put in the work to back that up.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to make a wish foundation
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I ever received was “Do what you have to do so you can do what you want to do “
Who was your childhood hero?
- My granny
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Daniel Green linebacker
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Not sticking to your word when people say something
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Hip surgery in 2020 was very challenging to get back healthy from an injury like that one really tested me
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Kansas State is very special because they care about you more than just a football player it truly is a family and the fans are very patient about football.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Hot fries
What is the best part of football?
- The fans and making plays!
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a man of great character and you are going to get the same version of me everyday
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Danille Hunter DE
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Martin Luther King Jr – it takes a man of unbelievable courage to stand up like he did I would want to find out how he was so brave in moments a lot of people wouldn’t have been.
- Bernie Mac – he just reminds me of one of my uncles and he really seems like a down to earth person
- Maya Angelou- she has so much knowledge I would just want to see down with her and have a normal conversation to pick her brain and get great knowledge.