- Name: Quentin Jackson
- Position: Cornerback
- College: Brevard College
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 175
- Instagram: q_tru25
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I am a top prospect because I have the ability to make big plays at the right moments. I have the agility, speed, and technique to play my position the way it needs to be played. I am also an excellent team player.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I became interested in football at the age of 3. I was too young to officially play but I still gained a love for football from watching at that young age.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I see myself as a player who takes their weaknesses and I work on them to make them part of my strengths. I also tend to push through pain more than I am to sit out.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to kids over in Africa because I see that they lack the nutrients and medical attention that they deserve and need.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- “If you don’t work hard now, you will be working for someone who did later” I feel like this is very true because if you don’t work hard for yourself then you will be working for someone who did put in the work to get to where they wanted to be.
Who was your childhood hero?
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Jamerial Parks was the most underrated teammate in my locker room when we attended school together.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is my time being wasted.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I believe every day when you wake up you deal with adversity. What defines you is how you overcome it. True character is built at your lowest moments, what defines me is that you’ll never know
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I love that at my school different people from all kinds of backgrounds are together. This makes my school special to me because I get to meet new people and make great experiences with them.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack is soft now-and-laters
What is the best part of football?
- The best part about football to me is getting that feeling of winning to the point it makes me work even harder to not have the feeling of losing.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- “Whatever God has planned for me I will be ready” God’s plan is the best plan and my belief in his path for me is what I live by.
- If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would compare my play to Sherman. Sherman is a great zone corner, has great eyes, and puts himself in the right position to make the best play.
- If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My first person would be my brother, James Davis. It’s just some things you’d rather do sooner than later
- My second person would be Sean Taylor. He is my favorite player of all time and getting advice from him would be an honor.
- My third person is Bernie Mac. Having dinner with him will be nothing but us laughing and talking about life.