- Name: Seth Green
- Position: TE
- College: University of Houston
- Height: 6’4″
- Weight: 245 lbs
- Twitter: @seth_mgreen
- Instagram: @seth_mgreen
What is your favorite route and why?
- Dig routes and basic routes from the slot, I think that is a good route for the TE to get sure yards.
What sets you apart from other tight ends?
- I think versatility whether creating run blocking, pass blocking and catching passes up against linebackers I think that versatility is one thing that sets me apart.
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Sure-handedness, intelligence, athleticism, versatility and drive.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- My dad was a football player and I grew up as a fan of it and from that point I just fell in love with it.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
What should we know about Seth Green the person?
- A very family oriented person, my family is a big part of my motivation.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- Training for combine drills, lifting, and doing skill position work.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Cam Newton, was my favorite football player for a very long time so I’d love to sit down with him.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- By growing and continuing in faith keeping God as the center of my life.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- Versatility, intelligent and driven player that creates mismatches on the football field.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Preparation and execution, making sure you are prepared and making the most of your chances as a player and a team.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Win this year against SMU was a great game and good experience and the game against Auburn and our bowl game and my junior year against Penn State.