- Name: Colinje Wilridge
- Position: RB/Slot Receiver/KR/PR
- College: Mid-America Nazarene University
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 207lbs.
- Twitter: @colinje2
- Instagram: @colinjewilridge1
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- What makes me a top prospect, is my ability to be an all around back, that can also play slot receiver also, that gives me the ability to take advantage of linebackers, I scan the field like I’m a quarterback, with great vision, and balance. I also play Kick Return, and Punt Return to show my speed and talent even more
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 8 years old
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- Although I’m a great athlete, I’m also a great leader. I build bonds with the whole team, and show that I have my brothers back. I also finished my senior season with 1st Team All Conference Running Back, and 1st Team All Conference Athlete
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- You’re only in competition with yourself, be a better man than you were yesterday.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Marshall Faulk, and Reggie Bush.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- I would say myself, tearing my knee in junior college, losing D1 schools interest, having to transfer from D1 to NAIA because of eligibility reasons, having to grind even harder, having a strong mindset to put the past behind me, and keep moving forward, having that faith.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment for me was working my hardest to get to a Division 1 program, and suddenly having to transfer to a NAIA school because of a medical redshirt was never filed, which caused me to loose all eligibility in the NCAA.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- They show so much love, and is willing to help with anything, also the wonderful bonds I’ve built with everyone.
What is your favorite snack food?
What is the best part of football?
- Playing for the love, and the family, building a brotherhood with your teammates, and most of all, scoring touchdowns.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- All I ever needed was a chance, it’s time to show the world what they’ve been missing.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Marshall Faulk
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Marshall Faulk, Master P, and Dr. Sebi.