- Name: Syrus Webster
- Position: Defensive End
- College: Dixie State University
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 255
- Twitter: Webstersyrus
- Instagram: Syrus_web2
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- What makes me a top Guy is that I have strength and speed I give effort no matter the circumstances I come with a mindset to work everyday I am the hardest worker when I am around people I can stop the run and hold my gap and get to the quarterback with power or finesse I get to plays when I can even if it is 30 yards away I just into plays or tackles when I can and help my Brothers.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 7 years old
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL teams should know that I am Selfless, I am my most Authentic self always. I lead by example and do things to protect me and those around me. I live and learn with what I do in life.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate Positivity and Being stress free!
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice Is from my dad he said to be a leader never a follower
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero has always been Mike Tyson
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- I would say the most underrated Teammate would be Max Christenson, because no matter the circumstance he’s there even if it has nothing to do with football
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve I people who say they can’t or prepare for failure, or blame their failures and others or different circumstances
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest Adversity I have ever dealt with is when my dad passed away in 2019 because it taught me that tomorrow isn’t promised and to value everything and everyone you have.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Dixie State is Diverse because everyone comes from different backgrounds and everyone cares about each other. What makes it special to me is that it makes me feel like I belong and have small classrooms with teachers who really care about you
What is your favorite snack food?
- Currently my Favorite snack food is Extra Toasty Cheez itz
What is the best part of football?
- The best part is the family bonds you build with your teammates and also the Values you learn in it because there is many things that football teaches.