- Name: Raheem Blackshear
- Position: RB/WR/Kick/Punt Returner
- College: Virginia Tech
- Height: 5’9 1/2
- Weight: 195
- Twitter: @Speedy_heem
- Instagram: @heem__2
What are you hoping to show scouts at the 2022 Hula Bowl?
- I am hoping to show the Scouts my versatility on the field and my ability to play every position.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- The one cause I would donate to is world hunger by providing food and resources to all less fortunate people.
Tell our readers one thing that the world may not know about you? (Special Talents)
- One things the world may not know about me is that is enjoy cooking new things and I can break dance.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I have ever received was from my father who told me to always believe in God and never lose faith in him. That there is always a light at the end of a dark tunnel that keeps me pushing.
What is your favorite song to listen to before kickoff?
- Meek Mill- Dreams and Nightmares
If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- If I were an animal, I would be a lion one of the most powerful animals in the jungle.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life is when my brother was incarcerated. Losing my best friend at a young age was really hard for me.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would compare my play to Nyheim Hines. He is a versatile running back that can make a lot of plays in the backfield.
Did you have a favorite player or team in the NFL when you were growing up?
- My favorite player growing up was LT just watching him make people miss in the open field was exciting to watch. His explosiveness made me aspire to be a running back.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My great grandmother- to thank her for everything she has done for my family while she was living including the many sacrifices she made to create a living for my family.
- Pope Francis- just want a chance to pray with him and give God thanks for all his blessings
- Walter Camp- just want to ask him what made him create the game of football and what inspired him to develop the game.