- Name: Michael Greene
- Position: Defensive Tackle
- College: James Madison University
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 290
- Twitter: @MikeGreene__
What are you hoping to show scouts at the 2022 Hula Bowl?
- My versatility and how dominant I can be all across the whole defensive line. I can stop the run on first and second down and have the quickness to rush the passer on third down. I’m an all-around defensive lineman that loves causing disruption.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I really can’t choose one thing because I want to help people in different ways. But it would have to be helping people in need of food and clothes or helping people with mental/social disorders.
Tell our readers one thing that the world may not know about you? (Special Talents)
- I know how to skateboard.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- It’s the work that goes unseen that always pays off. That’s what sets you apart from your teammates and competition.
What is your favorite song to listen to before kickoff?
- Control- Big Sean, Kendrick Lamar, Jay Electronica
If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- Polar Bear. One of the most dangerous bears there is.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I think tearing my ACL and LCL in high school and not really knowing how my football career would turn out was one of the biggest challenges in my life. Took a lot of hard work and dedication and without it I don’t think I would be where I am.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Grady Jarrett
Did you have a favorite player or team in the NFL when you were growing up?
- I was kind of a Jets fan growing up because my cousin Damien Woody played for them growing up, but I never really kept up with players when I was young.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Serena Williams, Jay Z, and Barrack Obama. I just feel like at this dinner I can learn in so many ways. Serena is one of the greatest athletes to ever walk this earth so I know she can talk a lot about what it takes to get to that level of greatness. Jay-Z is one of the greatest of all time in the music industry. But why I want him at dinner is because of what he was able to do with his music career and how he became a businessman and a billionaire outside of just making music. And then Barrack Obama, he was the first black president and one of the most iconic black men ever. So I know all these of the 3 people have knowledge to share.
Follow Us on Facebook