- Name: Antonio Valentino
- Position: DT
- College: University of Florida
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 310
- Twitter: @_groovy55
- Instagram: @_groovy55
What are you hoping to show scouts at the 2022 Hula Bowl?
- I’m hoping to show that I add value to an organization both on and off the field.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Anything related to helping kids find a creative outlet to express themselves or something that combats homelessness or suicide prevention.
Tell our readers one thing that the world may not know about you? (Special Talents)
- I’m really good at doing cartwheel’s. I also love The Bee Gees, I’m into a lot of different stuff.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- “Do what you have to do now, so you can do what you want to do later.”
What is your favorite song to listen to before kickoff?
- It changes week to week. But as of right now it’s “Wanted to live” by Cousin Stizz
If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- Some type of big cat, probably a tiger.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My best friend committing suicide.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Sharrif Floyd
Did you have a favorite player or team in the NFL when you were growing up?
- Michael Vick, Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Alive= Kanye West, Matthew Mcconaughey, LeBron James
- Dead= Michael Jackson, Stan Lee, Macho Man Randy Savage
- Alive/Dead= Kanye West, Biggie Smalls, James Gandolfini
- Norman Overstreet (Great Grandfather), Todd Cumer (Best friend), Jamahl Thomas (First football coach)