- Name: Anthon Williams
- Position: DE/TE/ATH
- College: Louisburg College
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 280lbs
- Twitter: @Fearthebear8799
- Instagram: @hbk_kid87
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My work ethic, and the energy I bring to practice and GAMEDAY.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I started playing football at the age of 7 and I knew it was for me, when I started hitting people way bigger than me
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m the best teammate who brings the energy everyday and I will compete with the competition.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- To donated for better education in places that has low school education.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Keep pushing your dreams will come true one day. Don’t take no days off
Who was your childhood hero?
- My Mother
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- It’s a lot of my teammates at Louisburg College who was underrated
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- I hate when people lie to me when you can just be honest with me from the start.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- When I lost my brother when I was younger.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- It’s a awesome program, and the relationship I have with the coaches meant a lot to me.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Carrots and ranch
What is the best part of football?
- Playing the competition everyday
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m the best person to be around
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- On the offensive side I would compare myself to A shorter version of Zach Ertz, and on the defensive side I would compare myself as a shorter version of a healthy Derek Barnett.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Mother, I look up to her as a role model and she sit down and talk to me about things.
- Coach Howard, He don’t beat around the bush and he tells me how it is.
- Javon Kinlaw, and old school teammate, he taught me the ropes coming out of high school and coming into the draft it would be more help learning from the things he experience.
Follow Us on Facebook