- Name: Tristen Vance
- Position: ILB/OLB
- College: Northern Arizona University
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 230
- Instagram: @ t__rokvance
- Twitter: @DropTopT_R0k
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My ability, production, versatility on defense, high-level special teams play, football IQ, commitment to sacrifice, and thirst to win.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 7 years old, also first year playing.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m someone who is relentless in effort and intention to effective winning and culture; in whatever role is needed.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Social Reform, creating better ballade and equity in all communities.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Whatever you’re at, find a way to take it further, and way to enjoy it more.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Lebron James, for his commitment to greatness in all aspects of life
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Complaining and a lack of motivation
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Loosing two people close to me shortly before 2 separate college seasons. A family member 2016, a teammate 2019. I write both of them on my tape every game.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- It is a unique place with rare life experiences to offer, great resources, and an opportunity to be great.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Cereal, great any time of day the snack is needed
What is the best part of football?
- The opportunity to compete and “…any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.” Vince Lombardi
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a player willing to commit unwavering effort, details, energy, and execution for the teams goal.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Eric Kendricks: Minnesota Vikings ILB
- Active havoc in the run game
- Good feel for the passing game, and matching receivers routes in space
- Assignment and Emotional leader
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Dave Chappelle
- Maya Angelou