- Name: Torin Justice
- Position: WR
- College: Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Twitter: @TorinJustin15
What is your favorite route and why?
- Curl, it’s a deceptive route you can stem inside or out it gives you a lot of creative freedom to get open.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I learned that adversity will always be around and just like in a football you can’t mope it’s the next play so on a daily I pray and confide in my circle to come up with solutions.
What should we know about Torin Justice the person?
- Good energy, positivity, a hard worker that’s dedicated to his craft.
What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- Versatility and willingness to adapt at 6′ 3″ I’m still very comfortable in the slot reading hots and coverages, as well as being ready for any Specialist unit.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Discipline off the field.
- Film study.
- Weight room and recovery.
- Personal work ethic and drive.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- My goal always was to become a professional athlete as I got into high school football just had a strong pull on me and I found everything I was doing was to become a better football player
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Larry Fitzgerald or Davante Adams – Those are two prolific route runners so I’d like to tap into their football minds.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Infectious, positive reinforcement for my guys and just the love for the game.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My teammates some now that are lifelong friends.
- Conference championship my Freshman year at Tvcc.
- My first touchdown at ACU.
- My senior night at Swosu.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A great teammate, a good person and a hard working playmaker.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- Continue playing this game for as long as God allows, make lifelong connections and support myself and my family.
What do you love about the game of football?
- The team aspect, the details of each position, and the most physical game.