- Name: Sunday Deng
- Position: OL
- College: Northwestern Oklahoma State University
- Height: 6’6″
- Weight: 290 lbs
- Twitter: @Sundaydeng1
- Instagram: @itzz_sunday777
What should we know about Sunday Deng the person?
- I’m a very kind hearted person and I’m very big on family and I’m very big on trust.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring an intense grimy energy to the field.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Watching the Pittsburgh Steelers and my favorite player Jerome Bettis.
What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
- My athleticism, length, technique and grit.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Having confidence, trust and belief in what you are doing.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I’ve been training here at NWOSU and within the next 2-3 weeks I’m going down to Dallas and training some more down there.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Tyron Smith, because he’s honestly my idol and I feel like he can teach me the game alot better and 2nd would be Joe Thomas because when I watch his film he’s so calm and I would love to learn how he mentally prepares.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- Communication and then on the football field confidence and perseverance.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- When I made varsity football sophomore year in high school and second was when I got my first college offer and third getting a chance to play football and graduate and everything in college.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get a very committed player, a very family oriented player and a very trustworthy player.
What do you love about the game of football?
- The family atmosphere and the selflessness that comes with it.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- To get picked up by a team and after I get picked up by a team I want to establish myself in the league and want to become the best player in my position.