- Name: Sylvaughn Turner
- Position: Corner
- College: Murray State/Samford University
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 195
- Instagram: Willybe23aman
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My long length and speed at corner. And my ability to come up and be physical in the run game.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 8 Years old.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- If they take the chance of drafting me, they won’t regret it. They could put me anywhere on the field and I’ll adapt to it.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Fighting global warming society.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Whatever you put your mind to, you can do it.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My daddy.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Lamar Anderson
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- The bed not being made.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Breaking my hand, second game of the season and thinking my career was over.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- The bond between the players and staff. I have noticed we play best when we feel comfortable like family amongst the players and staff. It gives us things to look forward to at practice and in games.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Sweet heat golden flake chips.
What is the best part of football?
- To be able to knock someone’s helmet off and not get in trouble for it.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- if you need it done, I’ll get it done, regardless of the circumstances.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Deshon Elliot
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jay Z – because I could learn to make money from him in different ways.
- Mike Epps – Just for the laughs.
- Sean Taylor – Just so I can pick his brain to see his thought process about football and what he was thinking during games.