- Name: Nigel Peele
- Position: Middle Linebacker
- College: Fayetteville State University
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 230
- Twitter: N1_Uno
- Instagram: npeele_uno
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My physicality and my IQ for the game, it allows me to play free and fast.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- At the age of 7, watching Randy Moss and Tom Brady dominate. They made it look so easy and fun!
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL teams should know I’m a hard worker that’s not scared to work, I absolutely love this game.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Feeding the less fortunate.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- “There are two pains, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. One is temporary and the other lasts forever”
Who was your childhood hero?
- The Hulk
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Tae Randolph CB
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The transition from home to college, I had so much freedom in college, sometimes I would forget to do my homework because I would lose track of time procrastinating.. Once I was able to create an agenda every day I was able to overcome all the new things college through at me. It’s all about having a schedule each day.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Fayetteville State University was founded in 1867. Fayetteville State will forever have a special place in my heart because they were first to offer me a scholarship.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Honey roasted peanuts
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football to me is how the game creates teamwork and chemistry.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Nigel Peele is a Winner!
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Devin White
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Muhammad Ali, Bernie Mac, and Jordan Peele