- Name: Nick Moss
- College: Valdosta State
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 227
- Twitter: @_Dreamchaser1
- Instagram: Antonio.moss
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My IQ of the game and my effort. One of the main things that helped me throughout the season was knowing the tendencies of the offense. Once you know your assignment on the field, and also have an idea of what’s about to come; All you need is effort and a little dog in you after that.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- Six real.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I will do whatever it takes to help the team win. It could be something that has nothing to do with the game of football, but if it’s going to help the team win. I’m all for it. My love for my teammates is If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be? I would donate to as many Boys and Girls clubs of America as I could. Help them be able to have more experiences and memories outside of the community. Give the kids more to look forward too when they get older. If you show them at a younger age it tends to stick with them more as they get older and plan out their future.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- I’ve received lots of great advice over my lifetime, but something that stuck with me is one of my teammates telling me “Never put a question mark where God put a period”.
Who was your childhood hero?
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- We have a lot of underrated people in the Valdosta State locker room, but our QB Ivory Durham and WR Lioundre Gallimore are two of the most underrated players in the nation. The things they were able to accomplish game after game does not get enough respect.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is people who have lack of accountability.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The 2019 football season was supposed to be senior season, but it was abruptly ended game 3 when I broke my leg. That was a very tough time for me, and I didn’t know if I was going to finish my college career. Once Covid came around I took it as an opportunity took perfect my craft even more and finish my college career on a good note. I was blessed to be a D2 All- American this season. Thankful for the people in my corner.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I play in Titletown, U.S.A. It doesn’t get any better than that. The city of Valdosta lives and breathes football.
What is your favorite snack food?
- I’m a peanut butter junky. So almost anything that has peanut butter in it, you’ll see me trying.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part about football is the relationships built within the game. This game teaches you so much about life, and it attracts you to people that you need and may need you along the journey.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m a coachable young man that does my assignment and gets to the ball.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Deion Jones for the Atlanta Falcons
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My Mom, My pops, and My grandma. They’ve been by my side since the beginning.
Follow Us on Facebook